Enter Your Details

Please fill in your details

Please supply your home address
If you keep your vehicle at a different address you can complete the information on the next page
Is your property unoccupied for any more than 30 days in one year?
Your Date of Birth
Your Email Address
Your Contact Phone Number
When do you want cover to start?

www.sorn.co.uk provide an easy to use paid for portal when registering a vehicle for statutory off road notification as well as sorn insurance, scrap your vehicle and sell your vehicle options. We are not affiliated with the government or DVLA however we do source vehicle information from the DVLA to search that the correct vehicle is issued as SORN.